THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Huwebes, Marso 1, 2012

Change : its Start with Me

             Leadership is one way to make changes for the betterment of all. As they said "ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN VOICE". We are now experiencing global problems such sa crisis,scarcity and even poverty because of lack of changes and humanity of people. Because of this and nowadays CRIME exists. We are now suffering poor life because of not maintaining the discipline and regulations of our society.
            Being a student as well as youth, I can contribute some changes for my own sake  and even others through my initiatives. As I am travelling different places and listening to the infirmations of the media, I realized that we are now abusing our self for expectations. Some of the youth made their life worst. They dont mind what will happen to them in the future and even for the next generations. As a result for this, they eventually fell down. For me I have my own principle and advocacy in life. I can change anything that one can be benefited through my knowledge and leadership. Thia will also serve as their inspiration to encourage their selves to make improvement. We can also be a ROLE MODEL for everyone if we are responsible,and determinated person to lead and make changes..
           Because of this information I have shared Ican say " ChaNGE it start wit ME"

0 (mga) komento: