All of us have our own dream for the future. Ask a child what he wants in the future and the answer is that Nurse, Doctor, Accountant and even Engineers. Many people became proffessionals in the field of education because of determination , much efforts , dedication and sacrifices for them to achieve greater heights. Likwise with Dr.jose rizal stated that " youth is the hope of our fatherland". Many people are expecting tudents that someday they will serve as an instrument in uplifting the quality of life and attain progress.
I am a student and dreaming of becoming a SUCCESSFULL ACCOUNTANT someday. I want to make changes of my self and even my family in the sense that I want to uplift our life in a better way through my own sacrifices and success. I want them to inspired. I will strive harder so that I can fullfill my dreams and a big expectations from my family and relatives.
I should not waste any time for studies. I promise to my self that I will do everything to make my future meaningful, successfull and full of principle.
Huwebes, Marso 1, 2012
My Dream, My Future
Ipinaskil ni ramil sa 11:10 PM
Mag-subscribe sa:
I-post ang Mga Komento (Atom)

0 (mga) komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento